Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Twisted Design

This is my interpretation of http://www.princesshairstyles.com/2008/07/lace-and-twist-to-side.html. Ok so the hardest part of this hairstyle was to figure out where to start first. So start with putting in the ponies so that the side hairs don't dry. I hate that part of this job but you know I have learned to let be what is LOL. So I made a side part first. And then I made each pony following the first on each side of the part. Do the side with the most hair first since the little hairs on the side will do fly away if they dry.


Then I did the first twist.
To do the twist you cross the sides to make an X with the hair then you twist it over. So the pony on the left stays on the left.

I double rubberband since I only have 2 hands. This way most of the design covers the part. Priss wanted a pony so I put all the hair in a pony in the center.

Notice the color of Rubberbands used. They are used to match the outfit below (pic taken in Jan).

This is the shirt after she dripped chocolate milk down it cause I didn't know she wasn't done with it and she used a spoon @@.
Not as cute but the best I could do with the short time frame I had and NOT redoing the hair!

3 comments:

  1. I want to try this one, but I don't know if Ceci's hair is long enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top of Madison's hair is shorter than the back. One day when it's long enough I will cut it to match LOL. I say try it. You never know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute Michelle!

    ReplyDelete