Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Little twists and braids

Ok so there is no step by step on this one but there is not anything complicated either. Basically I picked out 2 spots on the side and one in front and did braids. Then I pulled all of her hair back in a ponytail. I chose to add some twists in it. So I picked out a few spots from her pony and twisted it till it did lil curly's. Then I bobby pinned several in to the same spot and added a second bobby pin to help hold it. When that was done I add some more in another. I made sure some of the twists and curly ends covered the bobby pins so they weren't seen. I then scruched up the loose hairs so the curls would rebound :). I think this would look a lot better with thicker and longer hair but it worked for a quick do this morning :)



No comments:

Post a Comment