Wednesday, November 18, 2009

squished braids and pony.

This was a quick hairstyle. I wasn't sure how it was gonna turn out since Priss has shorter hair. But it turned out really cute. I parted her hair like I was gonna do 2 half up ponies. I put rubber bands towards the back so that her hair was more towards the back. Then I braided each pony. To squish it up I held the 2 outside pieces in one hand and the middle in the other and pulled. When done your braid will be considerably shorter. You have to work with it if it's wet. I found that dry it slides nicely when I was just practicing but I can't fix her hair dry or it won't look finished well. After both sides are done then rubber banded it off and pull the rest of the hair in a pony and add the braids. Then I took a small piece and pinned it up so that the rubber band was covered and your done :) I looked at a blog this morning that reminded me of the squished braids. I don't remember which it was or if this was the hairstyle so I can't give credit. I will keep hunting for it though :)



No comments:

Post a Comment