Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hairweaving

So I saw this hairstyle on http://www.princesshairstyles.com/2010/06/woven-hair-headband.html. Today I tried it and it looks nice. I used some new stuff in her hair today. It's called Got 2b Smooth operator. I am a bzz agent for bzzagent.com and sometimes I get to try things out for free in return for my own feedback. So far I like this stuff. It has a nice feel and smells good. However I don't know how it's going to hold Madison's hair. She has crazy hair so we shall see! For this hairstyle I parted Madison's hair in to 1/2 up in 8 ponies. Then I split the ponies and twisted them and wove them and attached them to the back ponies. Oh and excuse the rubber bands. I need to go buy more. I think I have enough to get through the week for simple hair do's LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I want to do that one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing! I would like to try this to my niece. She would enjoy this fierce hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete